Tuesday 7 May 2019

'MARY pre-loved' Up-cycled clothing launch

Up and coming designer Mary Benson has been working on something really special - she is hosting a series of workshops alongside a pop-up-shop this month at Crabtree & Evelyn Islington Townhouse, London, N1 2TU  from 17th May to 19th May

Mary says: ' It’s a project that has come from working within the fashion industry for many years and discovering where I sit as a designer within this fast, frantic and frivolous industry. My constant question to myself is: How can I help contribute to changing fashion for the better and what can I do to inspire people in the same light through my work? Now that high street prices are lower than ever, and throw-away culture is at its highest point, I thought it was even more important to take my brand one step further this year, and launched MARY pre-loved'.

Mary continues: 'With MARY pre-loved, I am showing that existing garments can be fashionably renewed, and made special and unique. I am making once loved garments magical again, and they are sustainable and affordable, matching fast fashion high street prices. So everyone can own their own one-off MARY garment. Garments are up-cycled with a variety of fresh changing seasonal prints with buttons to match'

 This season is abstract pretty florals for day, and glamorous moons & stars for night. Sizes available include plus size. Every piece I make is truly unique and timeless.

Mary's aim is to inspire people to choose vintage and second hand more instead of always buying new, giving our planet a break and to encourage the start of a new way of thinking when buying clothing and accessories.
 Her website is


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...